Saturday, March 3, 2012

Been Working (and Playing) Hard!!

Hey Guys,

Firstly let me apologise for not having posted here for a while!! I have been busy with all sorts, working hard (and playing hard of course), all in the name of practical bareback sex research!!

I decided a while ago to write something a bit more comprehensive about bareback sex. I am putting together a book at the moment, but for the time being here is something that I recently published on Kindle just to see how this whole e-publishing thing worked. It is a 2500 feature called "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf". It is about the gay bareback sub-culture, and how fear doesn't play the kind of role it used to a couple of decades ago.

It is less than a couple of dollars, so help a struggling writer to continue his research!! LOL

Cheers Guys

No comments:

Post a Comment